Click here and start shopping to help fight poverty!
I recently returned from Tanzania after travelling with a group of amazing women to Mwanza to assist Little Paths with breaking the cycle of poverty among young people. To support the amazing educational programs and scholarships, our team is in full fundraising mode!
Through an independent art website, Society6, you can purchase a prints of my art! With the purchase of each print, all net profits will go to my goal of $1000. For prints, that’s $10 and framed or canvas option is $20! There are also a few household items available. For these items, Society6 sets the profit, which varies. Please message me if you would like to know more information on these items.
A few more things to know:
- Follow this link and get $10 off your first purchase! Society6 ships worldwide.
- I’m also selling original artwork for only $50 in frame. Please note that the price does not include shipping. Please email me if you are interested in some original artwork.
- All proceeds will go to activities while we are on ground, i.e., each individual traveller will be supporting their own travel and accommodation.
- Prints make great presents, too.
- If you don’t fancy any of the artwork for yourself or a friend, you can still contribute. Simply head to Little Paths and click Products/Tickets to make a one-off or reoccurring donation. I kindly ask that you put my name in the notes so that I can thank you. All donations made through the Little Paths website are tax deductible for Australian residents.
- If you are making a purchase on Society6, I kindly ask that you “heart” some of my artwork so that the general public is more likely to find it- adding chances that others will buy and support this charity.
Don’t forget – Click here!